Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Spring Shoe Wishlist

Steve Madden Sezer
Although this sandal is vaguely monk-like in a way, it's one of those pairs that when I walk by it in a store or mall or wherever it is present I can't take my eyes off of it. Simple but punchy with the red suede upper these Madden's are humbly pretty.
Tom's Wedge
Aside from the do-good nature of the brand, something about these shoes are so intriguing to me. So simple, so comfy. I can see myself running around committing to every day chores with a pair of broken in jeans, a tee, and an iced coffee. I love the color too.
Jeffrey Campbell Lita Baby Pink Suede
Okay, so I know it's 95 degrees outside in hot and humid Miami but I love, love, looove, these booties! And yes, it is suede but they are baby pink. Soft and petal like for spring through summer, paired with high waist urban renewal shorts. Who says you can't enjoy a platform bootie in the daytime?
Dolce Vita  Jaquie Wooden Sandal
Reminds me of the Lucky Brand Wooden Platforms I have but a little less statement-y. As a matter of fact these are so wonderfully understated and simple that they would make it easy to wear with just about anything. A kitty sized heel for a lady on the go. Throw on some black jeans, oversized white tee with accompanying round frames and you've got yourself a ready to take on the day outfit.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment