Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Cheap n Chic Boutique-Retro Romper


Retro Romper
Vintage? Pattern looks like it! I was utterly bored while waiting for my boyfriend to finish up his tattoo session so, of course, my boredom took me for a stroll into some local boutiques in the Miami area. I smell trouble! There it was on a dress form in the window of Cheap n Chic boutique, just staring at me and luring me to come in and try it on.

I got so lucky. It was the last one and it was in my size! The fabric is slightly textured cotton knit. The belt isn't my favorite but it's easily inter-changeable. One thing lead to another with all the, "Oh, it looks so good on you! You've gotta buy it. It's the last one!" And I ended up buying it. I'm not one to give into the pressure of hard core retail sharks but I had this one in the bag anyway. No way I could have left it up for grabs.

No comments:

Post a Comment