Friday, April 8, 2011

Lita-Jeffery Cambell

Lita
With so much buzz going around about this towering, empowering, statement making shoe, I began to stalk it. The first time I ever heard about Jeffery Cambell's Lita bootie was a few months back when a co-worker mentioned how badly she wanted them. At first, I just couldn't see the big whoop. Now, I've had a change of heart. Although I feel like I would be a season behind if I were to snag these beauties now, I still think they're worth it. After all, it will get cold again at some point.

See, the thing about me (like many other ladies out in this big ol' world), is that I love shoes. Most of all, I like big shoes. Platforms and chunky heels and gaudy and, "damn look at that girl's shoes!", kind of shoes. I think these fit that description. It's hot in Miami but these are the kind of shoes that I'll break a sweat for.

Subtle yet noticeable. The more I write about them the more I want them.

No comments:

Post a Comment