Friday, April 8, 2011

LA Vintage 80's Swimsuit

Vintage Swimsuit
I ditched the string bikinis long ago once this colorful piece came along. No longer did I feel the necessity to, pretty much, bare all in hopes of achieving a tan that the sun gods would get jealous over. I was born brown anyway. 

Pardon the frugal photo, I'm no fancy Nancy so I just use the camera on my phone. Though these pictures don't do this one piece justice, you should just take my word for it when I tell you that it is beautiful in person!

High cut, low racer back, but not for the bum conscience (it likes to ride where the sun don't shine).  While most ladies are guilty of allowing themselves to waste away in a flurry of bodily insecurities during bikini season, I've learned to embrace other styles that won't kill my beach buzz. Halleluiah one piece swimsuits! Hello burger!

No comments:

Post a Comment