Monday, April 4, 2011

Sam Edelman-Alexander

The Alexander Shoe
I never understood that sneaker trend that so many people caught on to. It was like a hail from munchkin land, colorful and bright...really bright. A color palette of around 3 shades held dominance over people's wardrobes. Red! Purple! Neon Yellow! The shirt had to match the shoe that had to match the hat that had to match the... You get it.

It just wasn't my thing. This shoe, however, I could really get used to. It's the kind of shoe that when you walk down the street makes people break neck like, "damn those are some interesting shoes." Or at least that is what I thought when my co-worker walked into work one day wearing them.

I've never tried them on but I'm pretty sure it would make anyone feel kind of like a bad ass.



No comments:

Post a Comment